WhatsApp: Convert Videos into GIFS on your Android
WhatsApp (You know, that huge social giant that lets you message anybody in the world) has introduced a cool new feature that lets you make any GIF out of the videos on your device. This gives you the power to literally create any kind of GIF in the world, providing you have footage of it stored on your Android.
The clips can be up to six seconds long but you can use any video of any length to create that six second footage. The app will then convert them into a GIF. So, how do you do this magic? Read on to find out how to convert videos into GIFS using WhatsApp.
– First off, you’ll want to shoot a video that you’d like to use to turn into a GIF.
– Open up a conversation in WhatsApp, someone who you want to send the GIF to.
– Tap on the paperclip icon which you’ll find in the top-right corner of the screen.
– Tap on “Gallery”.
– Choose the video that you want to use to convert.
– From the video editor screen which will appear, find and tap on the icon in the top-right corner (it will look like a camcorder.)
– “GIF” should appear in its place, so now you can edit the video as you please, providing it doesn’t exceed 6 seconds in length.
– Once you’ve finished creating an amazing GIF, add a message, although that’s optional, and then tap the green icon to send it to your contact.
Whoop. That’s all there is to it. You’ve just sent your first GIF that you’ve personally created. Now…why don’t you get started on the next one…