As long as they are not given a use that encourages piracy or information theft, tools that give us additional control over certain applications can be very useful in certain cases.
Do you still not know what Lucky Patcher is and what its main features are? Well, if you have root access to your Android device (something you can get in a few minutes with apps such as KingRoot or TowelRoot), then you’ll be able to customize a lot of the software installed on your mobile.
Universal patches at your disposal
Lucky Patcher is a patch tool specifically designed for the Android operating system. Its main function is based on the modification of different aspects of the applications that you have installed in your terminal, among which the following stand out:
- Block integrated advertising in different apps.
- Skip the verification step of official licenses.
- Extract the application’s file in APK format, which allows the creation of backup copies of them.
- Unlock payment applications that you have already acquired so you can install them on other devices.
- Modify permissions associated with some tools
As some of the functions of Lucky Patcher violate the rules imposed by Google for the development of applications to be sold in the store, you cannot find it in Play Store. Despite this, before you turn to any random and dangerous download through a web search, we invite you to download the app directly from AndroidLista.