How To Create Deep Fakes on Android
You must be wondering what Deep fakes are! Deep fakes are simply video manipulations. You may have come across videos in which a person’s face or voice is placed in a video that he/she was not actually in. Although making deep fakes might be fun, the process might be a bit complex for new explorers.
However, there are various Android apps that will help you make deep fakes with ease. If you wish to use your face in movie fragments or GIFs, you can easily do so using deep fakes creator apps. This piece describes how you can create deep fakes on an Android device.
REFACE: face swap videos
Reface is one of the commonly used apps to make deep fakes. The app is easy to use and has a friendly user interface that allows anyone to use it. The app also allows you to share your deep fake videos with your friends on various social media platforms.
To use Reface to make deep fakes:
- Download and install the Reface app on your Android device
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- Grant the Reface app the necessary permissions to access files from your device
- Use the camera feature in the app to take a selfie. Make sure your face fits within the circle that appears on the screen
- Once you are satisfied with the selfie you have taken, tap the confirm button that appears on the screen
- Next, select the video that you wish to put your face. The app itself has a collection of short videos that you can choose from.
- After selecting the video that suits you, tap the “Reface” button that appears on the screen
- The app will automatically run an algorithm that will generate your deep fake video after a short period.
Reface is a tool that allows you to edit images and videos of famous people by inserting your own face into the photo. The app also allows you to download your creations as a gif or a video and share them directly from the app.