How to Get Internet Access on Android without Data or WiFi
If you need to access the internet on your mobile device, you need to be connected to a working Wi-Fi or use a data plan from your service provider. But what happens when you are not near a Wi-Fi hotspot or you don’t have data?
You can now access the internet without Wi-Fi or mobile data! VPN technology has made it possible for people to access the internet without Wi-Fi or mobile data. For those that are not aware, VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. It is a service that lets you access the internet privately and securely by routing your connection via a server that keeps you anonymous. On a previous related post, we discussed how you can use VPN to access WhatsApp without the internet.
To use the VPN service on your Android device, you need to have a VPN app. There are several VPN apps that can be installed on your device to help you browse the internet for free. This piece highlights some of these VPN apps and how you can use them on your Android device.
Droid VPN is a commonly used app that allows your device to access the VPN service. The app is free and very easy to use. With the app, you can configure your device to access the internet without Wi-Fi or data.
To use Droid VPN:
- Download and install the Droid VPN app on your Android device
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- On the launch page, register an account using your email address, username, and password
- Under ‘connection setting,’ navigate to ‘connection protocol’ and then tap ‘TCP connection’
- Tap the ‘HTTP header’ and then tap the checkbox to enable the HTTP header
- In the custom HTTP headers type “Host:get.wynk.in/X-Online-Host:get.wynk.in/” and tap OK
- Next, restart the Droid VPN app.
- Select the available connection.
- Tap on the connect button
- Now be happy as you are connected to this VPN, and you can enjoy surfing online.
This is a VPN software meant for Android devices. With the app, you can bypass firewalls, unblock regional internet restrictions, web filtering, and browse the web anonymously by routing all your internet traffic from your device to other servers.