How To Shoot iPhone-Like Live Photos On Android
Sometime back, Apple released the “Live photos” feature with iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. The new feature at the time enabled users to capture GIF images with sound. The feature was well received and gained recognition across the globe.
To allow Android users to enjoy the same feature, Android developers have over the years developed various apps that will allow Android users to capture iPhone-like live photos using their devices. This piece highlights how you can use some of the available Android apps to capture live photos on your device.
Phogy 3D camera
Phogy 3D camera is a camera app for Android devices that allows you to capture 3D photos. With the app, you can capture animations as you make movements on your device. The app also captures voice from the environment that you are capturing.
To use the Phogy 3D Camera:
- Download and install the Phogy 3D camera app from Androidout Appstore
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- Tap the “Take Phogy” button to start capturing your live photo
- When done, you can edit your photo before saving it. You can optimize the photo’s geometry, swap directions, and rotate it. You can also edit the photo colors by adjusting the brightness, sharpness, hue, and many other attributes.
- You can view your saved live photos from the “Gallery” section of the app