How to Make a Photo Collage on Instagram and Facebook
Everyone wants to post photos that stand out on Instagram or Facebook. There are many tools and effects that can help make your photos presentable before posting them on various social media platforms.
Creating and posting photo collages that share interesting memories or that tell interesting stories on Instagram and Facebook can boost your following and relevance on the platforms. But how do you create photo collages on Instagram and Facebook?
By default, both apps (Instagram and Facebook) do not have a built-in feature that allows you to create and post photo collages. However, you can use third-party apps to create photo collages and share them on both Instagram and Facebook. This piece highlights how you can use third-party apps to make collages on Instagram and Facebook.
Layout from Instagram: Collage
Layout from Instagram is a free and easy-to-use app that allows you to create photo collages that can be posted on Instagram and Facebook. The app also has other photo editing tools that allow users to edit their collages before posting them.
To use Layout from Instagram:
- Download and install the “Layout from Instagram” app on your Android device
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- On the launch page, you will see photos from your gallery on the bottom part of the screen
- Select the photos that you wish to include in the collage.
- You can also tap on the Photo Booth button that is on the screen to capture a photo
- After selecting all the photos that you wish to include in the collage, a list of possible collage layouts will appear at the top of the screen.
- Scroll right to view the available layouts. Select the layout that you like.
- On the page that appears next, confirm that your photo collage is okay. You can also edit your collage further by using the available tools.
- When done, tap the SAVE button that appears on the top rights side of the screen
- On the next page that appears, tap on the Instagram or Facebook icons to choose where to share your collage.
- Choose the exact place on Instagram or Facebook that you want your photo collage shared.
- Depending on which app you choose (Instagram or Facebook), you will be redirected to either app where you will continue to post your new collage normally.