How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos on Android
Most of us have many photos and videos stored on our Android devices. Some of them are taken using the device’s camera while others are sent to us via social media platforms like WhatsApp. However, unfortunate events may happen and you accidentally delete important photos or videos. If this happens, can you recover the deleted photos and videos? Yes, you can!
There are several methods that you can use to recover your deleted data. Some methods are quite simple while others require you to use some third-party apps. This piece highlights some of the methods that you can use to recover deleted photos and videos on your Android device.
How to Recover Photos and Videos from Google Photos
You probably have used Google Photos on your Android and know that photos can be backed up to the cloud. Google Photos can also automatically remove backed-up images from your device, but recovering the photos from Google Photos is simple.
To do this:
- Launch the Google Photos app on your Android device
- Scroll through the list of photos to find the once removed from your device
- Select all the images that you wish to restore
- Tap the Save to Device button that will appear. The photos will be saved to your device’s gallery
Using Third-party Apps to Recover Related Photos and Videos
If you had saved photos and videos on your device’s internal memory or an SD card and accidentally deleted them, you can use a third-party recovery app to help you get them back. There are several third-party recovery tools for Android devices that can be used.
EaseUs MobiSaver is a data recovery app for Android devices. With the app, you can recover lost or deleted data which includes files, audio, photos, and videos.
To use EaseUs MobiSaver to recover photos and videos from your device:
- Download and install the EaseUs MobiSaver app on your device
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- On the launch page, select Photo & Video and tap the recover button. This will allow the app to scan for lost images and videos from your device
- Once the scan is finished, it will show the results. Scroll through the results to try and see if the exact videos or photos you looking for have been recovered.