How to Send Soundmojis in Facebook Messenger
We all have heard of emojis and their use in messaging. Emojis add color and spice up conversations on various messaging platforms. Social platforms like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger have supported emoji use over the years.
To spice things more, Facebook Messenger has introduced soundmojis to its platform. What are soundmojis? From the word itself, you can tell that they are Faceboemojis with sound. Facebook Messenger has recently introduced the use of emojis that produce sound. How cool! In another related article, we discussed how you would send secret conversations on Facebook Messenger.
While using Facebook Messenger, you can now send short clips with a clap, drumroll, evil laughter, and many other sounds. The new feature also allows you to choose soundmojis from a library that will be regularly updated. Interestingly enough, you can also include sounds from popular TV shows and sporting events. This piece highlights how you can access and send soundmojis in Facebook Messenger.
To send soundmojis in Facebook Messenger:
- Ensure that your Messenger app is updated to the latest version
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- Open a chat and start a conversation
- Tap the smiley face located near the chatbox to open the expressions menu
- Tap the loudspeaker icon that appears
- From the list of soundmojis that appears, tap on each to listen to the associated sound
- Tap the send button to send the selected soundmoji