How to Download and Save All Your Instagram Photos
If you are a frequent Instagram user, you may have posted many photos and videos over time. When you post images and videos on your feed, other Instagram users will be able to view and comment on your content. The photos and videos that you have posted on Instagram can be viewed from your profile page.
To prevent you from losing your Instagram data, the app has an in-built feature that allows you to download data from the app. With the feature, you can download photos, videos, comments, profile information, and other data related to your Instagram account. In another related article, we discussed how you can download Instagram stories from others. This piece highlights how you can download and save all your Instagram photos.
To download and save all your Instagram photos:
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device
- Tap the profile button located at the bottom right side of the screen
- While on the profile page, tap the three horizontal bars located on the top right side of the screen
- On the menu that appears, tap on Settings
- Under the Settings menu, find “Security” and tap on it
- On the page that appears, find the “Download data” option and tap on it.
- Enter the email address where the download link will be sent and tap the Request Download button
- On the page that appears, type your account password to confirm that you want to download all your data.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a download link on your email from Instagram.