How to Change Themes for Individual Chats On Telegram
Telegram is widely used across the globe as an instant messaging solution. You can use Telegram to send and receive texts, media files, and documents. With Telegram, you can also make voice and video calls to other Telegram users.
Over the years, Telegram has had some major upgrades to improve its services and looks. Security and privacy are some of the most appreciated upgrades over time. Just recently, Telegram released a feature that allows users to change the theme of individual chats.
With the new feature, users can have different themes and backgrounds in the different chats that they have. In a previous article, we discussed how you can change Instagram chat colors on Android. This piece highlights how you can change themes for individual chats on Telegram.
To change themes for individual chats on Telegram:
- Update your current Telegram app to the newest version
- Launch the Telegram app by tapping on its icon
- Open any chat that you wish to change the theme
- Tap the three vertical dots that appear at the top right side of the chats page
- On the pop-up menu that appears, tap on “Change colors”
- A Theme menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. Scroll through the list and tap on your preferred theme.
- Once you have selected your theme, tap the “Apply theme” button that appears
- Your theme will be automatically applied and the chat will now have the new theme.
Telegram is an easy-to-use messaging app that protects your privacy and user data. The app lets you create chat groups with up to 200 people, encodes the messages exchanged, lets you share videos of up to 1 GB, send multiple photos, and use the cloud storage service.
Get it on Google play