How To See Who Saved Your Instagram Posts
There are a lot of photos and short videos shared on Instagram. By default, Instagram users can like and comment on public posts. Did you know you can also save Instagram posts? Yes, it’s possible. If you would like to view a post at a later time, you can save it by tapping the Save button that appears at the bottom of each post. The saved posts can be accessed by:
- Navigating to your Profile. Tap the profile icon located at the bottom right side of the screen
- On the page that appears, tap the three horizontal bars located at the top right side of the screen
- On the menu that appears, tap on Saved
- Your saved posts will appear
Is it possible to know who has saved your Instagram posts? There is no direct way to see who has saved your Instagram posts. However, there are some workaround tricks that you can use to know who has saved your Instagram posts. Related article: How to turn off comments on Instagram posts.
Ask Your Followers If They’ve Saved Your Instagram Posts
You can ask your followers through Instagram Stories to know who has saved your posts. To do this:
- Navigate to the post that you want to ask your followers about.
- Take a screenshot of the Instagram post
- Tap the Home icon to return to your main Instagram feed.
- Tap the Stories icon located in the top left corner to begin a new Instagram Story.
- Import your screenshot as an image to your story
- Tap the Text icon to add a message to your followers. You can ask something like “Who saved this post?”
- Tap the Done button when you’re finished.
- Tap on “Your stories” to publish the story to your followers.
- Your followers will reply through a direct message.
View How Many Times Your Post Has Been Saved
If you wish to see how many times your posts have been saved, you need to first convert your personal Instagram account to a professional account. To do so, navigate to Settings > Account > Switch to Professional Account. Follow the next few steps to complete the process.
After converting your personal account to professional, follow the below steps to see how many times your posts have been saved:
- Tap the Profile icon to view your posts.
- Tap the post you want to view the save count for.
- Tap “View Insights” under the image or video.
- A variety of stats will appear. The bookmark icon refers to how many times someone has saved this post to their Collections.
Instagram is a social networking app specifically designed for publishing and sharing photos via the phone. The app also lets you share photos instantly with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, and Foursquare, check friends’ photos, apply filters, custom borders, and Tilt-Shift blur effects, comment, and enjoy your friends’ photos.
Get it on Google play