How to React to Messages on Telegram
Telegram in its latest update has included the ability to react to messages using bigger emoji animations. This feature has already been implemented in other instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Messenger.
Once you update your Telegram app to the newest version, you will be able to use the reactions when sending messages to other users. Rather than replying to messages with a typed message, you can react to a specific message using selected emojis. In another related article, we discussed how to forward messages in Telegram without sender source. This piece highlights how you can react to messages on Telegram.
To react to messages on Telegram:
- Update your Telegram app to the latest version
- Launch Telegram by tapping on its icon
- Navigate to the individual or group chat that you wish to react
- Navigate to the specific message that you wish to react to, and tap on it
- A menu of reaction emojis will appear above the message. Tap on the appropriate emoji that you wish to use.
How to Send a Quick Reaction on Telegram
Apart from the normal way of sending reactions, Telegram also has a quick reaction feature that allows you to quickly send reactions without having to access the reaction menu. To react quickly to a message, just double tap on the message. You can also change the quick reaction type in Settings > Chats > Quick reaction.