How to Write Letters with Colors in WhatsApp
By default, when using WhatsApp, you will notice that all the text you write and receive will be in black font. However, links have a blue color just to be distinct. Unfortunately, WhatsApp offers limited options on how you can customize texts.
Although you cannot change the font color using the official WhatsApp app, it is possible to alter the font size and style. Also, when composing texts on WhatsApp, you can change the appearance of texts by bolding them, changing them to italics, and striking them through.
By using some third-party font apps, it is possible to change the font color in WhatsApp. These font apps make it possible for users to use a color of their liking when typing. Several third-party apps in the market can be used for free to help you change the appearance of texts, including font color in WhatsApp and other messaging apps.
Stylish text is one of the commonly used font apps that allows you to change the appearance of plain text. You can use the app to change the font, font color, and style of texts.
To change the font color in WhatsApp using Stylish Text:
- Download and install the Stylish Text app on your device
- Launch the Stylish Text app by tapping on its icon
- Follow the initialization prompts that appear on the screen
- Once you are on the launch page, type in the text you want in the space provided.
- Using the tools available, choose the font, color, and style that you wish to implement on the text you typed
- When you are done, use the copy button to copy the edited text to the device’s clipboard
- Launch WhatsApp and navigate to the chat that you wish to send your message
- Paste the edited text and tap the send button
WhatsApp Messenger is a communication app designed for smartphones that allow users to send and receive messages, videos, images, and audio notes to contacts (including international numbers) through Wi-Fi or the cellular network when there is an Internet connection.
Get it on Google play