How To Remove Background From Photo With Telegram
Photos need to be perfect before we post them on various platforms. However, sometimes we capture perfect photos but with not-so-good backgrounds. Poor backgrounds in photos reduce the overall quality.
To try and edit photos with poor or unwanted backgrounds in photos, people can use third-party background remover apps. Many background remover apps do a great job of removing the backgrounds in images.
If you do not wish to install a third-party app to remove backgrounds from your photos, you can use the Telegram app. How is this possible? Telegram has a new bot that allows users to remove backgrounds from images.
Bots in Telegram are not a new phenomenon. Many bots have been developed to perform various activities within the Telegram app. In a previous article, we highlighted how someone can add a Telegram bot on Android. This piece highlights how you can use a Telegram bot to remove backgrounds in images.
To remove backgrounds from photos using Telegram:
- Launch the Telegram app on your device. If you do not have the Telegram app, download and install it.
- While on the launch page, tap the search icon located at the top right side of the page
- In the search area that appears, type “AI background remover bot” and tap on the result that appears.
- You will be redirected to a chat page with the bot. Tap the start button at the bottom of the page to begin
- Tap the clip icon located at the bottom of the page
- Access your gallery and select the image you wish to remove its background. Tap the send button
- The photo will be sent to the bot. The bot will automatically work its magic and send you your photo without the background.