How to Have Multiple Telegram Accounts on Android
Telegram has a growing client base and it’s known for its features, groups, channels, bots, and other useful features. The multifunctionality of Telegram is the reason why it has millions of downloads. Most people use Telegram for fun, entertainment, and making new friends, while some use it to promote their business and get customers from around the world.
It is now possible and easier to operate both your personal and your professional Telegram account on one app. Telegram has a functionality that allows users to add accounts to the already installed app on their device.
This means that Telegram users can switch from one account to another without leaving the app or having to duplicate the app. This piece highlights how you can have multiple Telegram accounts on Android. In a previous related article, we discussed how to use more than 5 Instagram accounts on Android.
To have multiple Telegram accounts on Android:
- Update the Telegram app to the latest version
- Launch the Telegram app by tapping on its icon
- While on your already registered account, tap the three horizontal bars located on the top left side of the screen
- On the menu that appears, tap the downward arrow that appears adjacent to your name
- Tap on the Add account option that appears
- On the page that appears, select the country and add the phone number of the account that you wish to add
- Tap the Next button when done
- The account will be authenticated and added to the Telegram app.