How to Make Instagram Carousel Posts on Android
Instagram recently introduced a new feature commonly known as Instagram Carousel. In general, a photo carousel is a slideshow that allows people to scroll through images. Using the same concept, Instagram has created a carousel feature that allows users to post up to 10 images and videos as a slideshow in one single post.
With the Instagram Carousel feature, Instagram users can create creative posts that communicate to the relevant audience. When marketing products, for example, you can create a carousel post for your potential clients so they can see the different products that you have.
For you to post the perfect carousel post on Instagram, it is recommended that you use images with a resolution of 1080 x 1080 pixels and videos that have a minimum and maximum resolution of 600 x 600 and 1080 x 1080 pixels respectively. This piece highlights how you can make Instagram Carousel posts. In a previous related article, we discussed how to add multiple photos to Instagram Stories.
To make Instagram Carousel posts:
- Ensure that your Instagram app is updated to the latest version
- Launch the Instagram app by tapping on its icon
- While on the home page, tap the add (+) icon that appears at the bottom of the page
- On the page that appears, select POST from the horizontal menu that appears at the bottom side of the page
- You will now have access to your gallery. Tap the “multiple select” icon
- Tap on the multiple images and videos from your gallery that you wish to add to your carousel
- When done, tap the Next button located at the top right side of the page
- You may proceed to edit the images and videos using the available tools on the page that appears
- When done, Tap the Next button. Proceed to post your carousel as you would normally create a new post
- Your carousel will be posted and will be visible from your Instagram feed.
Instagram is a social media application designed for publishing and sharing photos via a mobile device. Check your friends’ photos, use filters, custom borders, and Tilt-Shift blur effects. You can also comment on your friends’ photos.
Get it on Google play