How to Remove TikTok Filters on Android
Just like other social media platforms like Instagram and Snapchat, TikTok allows its users to edit their videos before posting them. TikTok users have a variety of in-app editing tools including filters that they can use on their videos.
However, sometimes these filters can be a bit too much, or maybe you just want to go back to the original video. Is it possible to remove TikTok filters from videos? Yes, it is. By following some simple steps, you can remove filters from your TikTok videos before posting them.
It is, however, important to note that you can only remove filters from TikTok videos that are owned by you. In other words, you cannot remove filters from videos that have been published by other TikTok users. This piece highlights how you can remove filters from TikTok videos on Android. In a previous related article, we discussed how to find hidden filters on Instagram Stories.
To remove TikTok filters on Android:
- Launch the TikTok app by tapping on its icon
- While on the launch page, tap the profile icon located at the bottom right side of the screen
- While on the profile page, locate the draft videos that you wish to remove filters. Tap on it to open it
- On the tool menu that appears on the right side of the screen, find and tap the filter icon
- The filter that was active on the video will appear highlighted at the bottom filter panel.
- Swipe the list of filters to the right until you see “Normal”. Tap on it to remove the existing filters.
- Once you have removed the existing filters, you can proceed to post your video.
With TikTok, you can easily create and edit your very own short videos. You can also view different categories of videos from other users. You can share and comment on the videos posted on the platform.
Get it on Google play