Mobile gamers who love FPS love Modern combat. The game series has four successful versions under its belt and today releases the much anticipated Modern Combat 5: Blackout on Android.
The latest version gives the user exactly what they have come to expect from the Modern Combat series with a sophisticated online multi-player mode and all action campaigns, this update will not disappoint.
- Play epic multi-player battles or take on solo missions
- Play as assault, armored recon or sniper
- Earn skill points to spend
- Communicate with other live players world wide
- Unlock and customize weapons
- Progressive levels
- Play special operation missions for ultimate exhilaration
A distinct difference between modern combat 5 and older versions is the need for a constant active internet connection to play the game, some may find this a disadvantage.
Another difference is the absence of in-app purchases. Modern Combat 5 charges a premium price to buy the app but with the full gaming experience provided. The price is currently set at $6.99 which is more expensive than other similar games available but the caliber of this war game is so high and with no in app purchases, most people wont begrudge paying this amount.