Many are the times that we share our phones with friends and family. When we do this, we risk our private chats on our social media platforms being read. Since most of us use WhatsApp, we usually risk our private and group chats being read by snoopy people.
To avoid people from snooping on your private and group chats on WhatsApp, you can use third-party locker apps that will help you to hide particular WhatsApp chats. Once you hide particular WhatsApp chats using one of the apps, the chats will only be accessed when you type in a passcode.
Locker for Whats Chat App
Locker for Whats Chat App is a very easy-to-use locker app that allows you to hide your private and group WhatsApp chats using a passcode. The app archives the chats and makes them inaccessible from anyone that does not have the passcode.
To use Locker for Whats Chat App to hide particular chats in WhatsApp:
- Download and install the app on your phone
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- Set a 4-digit passcode and confirm it.
- Provide a recovery email address that will be used to recover your passcode if you forget it. Tap the Save button once you are done.
- Grant accessibility permission to the app by tapping Enable on the pop-up that appears
- Tap the + button on the bottom right side of the screen to add a chat from WhatsApp
- Select a chat that you wish to hide. The chat will automatically be locked
To remove a chat from Locker for Whats Chat App:
- Launch the app and type in the passcode
- Tap the SELECT button that is on the top right of the screen
- Using the checkboxes that appear next to each chat, select the chats that you wish to remove
- Tap the REMOVE button on the bottom of the page
- Confirm the selection by tapping YES on the pop-up message that appears.