Most of you can admit that viewing other people’s Instagram stories is very cool. Many people on Instagram post very interesting and funny images, texts and videos on their stories. By default, when you view someone’s stories, they get notified that you among other people have viewed the stories.
However, we may sometimes want to creep through someone’s Instagram stories without them knowing. This may sound impossible but it can be done. This piece highlights how you can watch someone’s Instagram stories anonymously on Android.
Using the Story Saver App
Story Saver is a third-party app that allows you to view and download other people’s Instagram stories. After installing the app on your Android device, you are required to follow a few steps to sync your Instagram account with the app.
To use Story Saver to view Instagram stories anonymously:
- Download and install the Story Saver app on your phone
- Launch the app by tapping on the icon
- Sign in to your account via the app by entering your log in details
- Tap on the search icon that appears on the top right of the landing page
- Type in the username of the person whose stories you wish to view and press search
- Once the profile appears, tap on the profile picture to view their stories in a feed format
Viewing Instagram Stories While on Flight Mode
By default, viewing Instagram storied successfully requires you to be connected to the Internet. However, you can activate flight mode on your phone while on Instagram and view other users’ stories anonymously.
For this method to work, the content on Instagram should have fully loaded before you decide to activate flight mode.
To view Instagram stories while on flight mode:
- Launch the Instagram app by tapping the app’s icon
- Give the app some time to load all the content
- From the top of your screen, drag down the notification bar
- Tap on the Airplane icon to activate Flight mode
- Close the notification bar to go back to the Instagram app
- You can now start viewing the stories
Instagram is a social networking app specifically designed for publishing and sharing photos via the phone. The app also lets you share photos instantly with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare, check friend’s photos, apply filters, custom borders and Tilt-Shift blur effects, comment and enjoy your friends’ photos.
Story Saver is a tool for downloading Instagram Stories directly into your Android gallery. After downloading photos and videos automatically from Instagram Stories, the app lets you save files in the gallery, repost them on Instagram or share them on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.