How to Make a Slideshow on TikTok
TikTok is widely known for short videos! People record and post short videos on TikTok just like on Instagram. The more you post interesting videos on your TikTok account, the more followers and likes you get.
Apart from short videos, TikTok users can also post slideshows. A slideshow is a compilation of individual images into a short continuous video. TikTok users can create slideshows with up to 35 images from their gallery. In a related post, we discussed how you would change video speed on TikTok.
TikTok also offers various effects that will make your slideshows more interesting. You can add music, stickers, text, and voice-overs to the slideshows you create. This piece highlights how you can make slideshows on TikTok.
To make a slideshow on TikTok:
- Launch the TikTok app on your Android device
- Tap the add (+) button on the bottom of the screen
- The camera screen will appear. On the bottom right side of the screen, tap the Upload button
- You will be redirected to your gallery where you can access your photos. Select all the images you wish to have in the slideshow
- When done, tap the Next button on the bottom right side of the screen
- Your images will be automatically merged into one slide show
- As you preview your new slideshow, you can add effects like music, stickers, text, and voice-overs from the menu that appears below the video
- When done customizing your video, tap the Next button that is on the screen
- You will be redirected to the Publish page where you will post your slideshow to your TikTok posts. You can also tap the “Save to device” button to save the slideshow to your gallery
If you want to create a TikTok slideshow with more than the allowed 35 photos/images, you can use a third-party app like VivaVideo to create your slideshows. You can later upload the already created slideshows on TikTok normally. The downside of using third-party apps is that you won’t be able to use TikTok’s transitions and effects.