How to Find and Manage Your TikTok Favorites
TikTok has many short videos that will keep you occupied and entertained for a long time. Sometimes, you can come across some interesting TikTok videos and wish to save them for later. Luckily, TikTok has a feature that allows you to add videos to your Favorites where you can access them later within the app.
Just like on other social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, the Favorites feature on TikTok is like a folder that stores videos that you would like to access later. All you have to do is add videos to the Favorites “folder” and access them whenever you like. You can also remove videos from your Favorites at any time.
You can create several collections (or sub-folders) where you can save different categories of videos to your Favorites. The creators of the videos that you add to your Favorites will be notified as a way to support their content. This piece highlights how you can find and manage your TikTok Favorites. In a previous related video, we discussed the top ways to download TikTok videos on Android.
How to Add TikTok Videos to Favorites
To add TikTok videos to Favorites:
- Launch TikTok on your Android device and begin scrolling through the many videos
- When you come across a video that you would like to add to your Favorites, tap the bookmark icon that is located on the menu that appears on the right side of the video
- You will receive a notification that you have added the video to your favorites
- You can tap on the Manage button that appears on the notification to create a collection where you will add the video
How to Access TikTok Videos on Your Favorites
To access TikTok videos that are on your favorites:
- Launch TikTok and tap the profile icon available at the bottom right side of the launch page
- On the page that appears, tap the favorites icon that appears just below your profile
- Here you will be able to access all the videos in your favorites
- You can even access the collections that you created and access the videos that you added to each collection.