How to View Mutual Followers on Instagram
Instagram is about whom you follow and who follows you. The more followers you have on Instagram, the more popular you become, and if your account is a business account, your products or services will be viewed by many people.
Just like other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram also connects users together through mutual followers. Mutual followers on Instagram are user accounts that you and another user have in common.
Sometimes you might get curious to know someone’s mutual followers so that you can decide whether to follow them. How then do you check to view mutual followers on Instagram? This piece highlights how you can view mutual followers on Instagram. In a previous related article, we described how you can identify and remove ghost followers on Instagram.
To view mutual followers on Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android device
- Using Instagram’s search function, search and navigate to the profile of the user that you wish to check for mutual friends
- If you have mutual followers, right below the Bio of the profile you visited, you will see “Followed by” and the names of the mutual followers
- If there are more than two followers, you will see “…and [number of followers] others”
- Tap on “others” to view all the mutual followers
- You can also tap on the names of individual users to view their profiles