How to Send Blank Messages on WhatsApp
Have you ever wondered whether you can send blank messages on WhatsApp? If you have and have probably tried sending one, you must have found out that it was impossible to directly send a blank message on WhatsApp. Tapping the space bar to include spaces in the WhatsApp message box automatically hides the send button, meaning you cannot send a blank message.
In fact, there is no direct way to send a blank message on WhatsApp. However, there are workarounds that would allow you to send blank messages on WhatsApp. Why would you want to send someone a blank message on WhatsApp? To break the monotony of sending regular messages on WhatsApp, you can tease your friends by sending them blank messages. In a previous related article, we discussed how you can message yourself on WhatsApp. This piece highlights how you can send blank messages on WhatsApp.
Method 1: Using NoWord for WA
NoWord for WA is a third-party app that allows users to send blank texts on WhatsApp. To use the app to send blank messages:
- Download and install NoWord for WA from a trusted app store like AndroidOut.com
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon
- While on the launch page, tap the “SEND” button that appears at the bottom of the page
- You will be redirected to the WhatsApp app where you will select the recipient to whom you wish to send the blank message
- The blank message will appear on the message box. Tap the send button to send the message
- The recipient will receive the blank message you sent
Method 2: Send a blank space
You can copy a blank space from a text in your browser and paste it into WhatsApp’s message box before sending it to one of your contacts. To do this:
- Open the browser on your Android device
- Search for any phrases that contain spaces in between
- Use the cursor to only highlight the space between the two words and copy the selected area
- Navigate to the WhatsApp chat that you wish to send the blank text
- Paste the already copied space into the message box
- Tap the send button when done.
WhatsApp Messenger is a communication app designed for smartphones that allow users to send and receive messages, videos, images, and audio notes to contacts (including international numbers) through Wi-Fi or the cellular network when there is an Internet connection.
Get it on Google play