How to Create Polls on WhatsApp
In other social media platforms like Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook, polls have been used to interact with other users by getting their opinion about a specific topic. For the longest time, WhatsApp users have been waiting for the poll feature to be included in the app. Just recently, WhatsApp included the poll feature in its latest update.
Creating polls on WhatsApp is a great way to get feedback from your contacts or group members and have a bit of fun at the same time. Whether you have a question about what movie to watch or what the best restaurant in town is, creating a poll on WhatsApp is a great way to get answers quickly.
You can also use polls to start conversations and see what your contacts think about different topics. With polls, you can get quick, accurate answers to your questions and create an engaging conversation. This piece highlights how you can create polls on WhatsApp. In a previous related article, we discussed how you can message yourself on WhatsApp.
To create polls on WhatsApp:
- Update your WhatsApp app to the latest version
- Launch WhatsApp by tapping on its icon
- Navigate to the chat (individual or group) that you wish to create your poll
- Tap the attachment icon located in the message box of that chat
- A menu will appear, tap on the Poll icon
- You will be redirected to a poll page where you will begin typing your question
- After typing the question, proceed to type in the options. Tap the Send button when done
- The poll will be sent as a message to the specific contact or group.
WhatsApp Messenger is a communication app designed for smartphones that allow users to send and receive messages, videos, images, and audio notes to contacts (including international numbers) through Wi-Fi or the cellular network when there is an Internet connection.
Get it on Google play