How to Repost a Story on Instagram
Instagram Stories is a great way for Instagram users to express themselves. Instagram users can post images and short videos on their Stories that will expire automatically after 24 hours. Other Instagram users can view, like, and comment on Stories posted by people they follow.
Some Insta Stories might be very interesting that you would wish to repost them as your Stories. Is it possible to repost a Story on Instagram? Yes, it is! By following simple steps, you can repost someone’s story as your story. This piece highlights how you can repost a story on Instagram. In a previous related post, we discussed how you would share your WhatsApp status on Facebook.
How to Share an Instagram Story to Your Story
Reposting a Story to your Story directly on Instagram depends on whether or not you have been tagged on that particular Story.
If a user has tagged you in their Story, you can repost it by:
- Launch Instagram by tapping on its icon
- While on the launch page, tap the direct message icon that appears at the top right side of the page
- On the page that appears, look for the message that says you have been mentioned in a Story and tap on it
- On the specific page that appears, Tap on the “Add to Your Story” button that appears below the story that you were mentioned in.
- The Story will open on the story publishing page, tap the Send button to publish it in your story.
How to Send a Story to Another Instagram User
It is also possible to share an Instagram story with another user on the app. If you come across an interesting Story that you would like to share:
- While viewing the specific Story that you wish to share, tap the direct message icon that appears at the bottom right side of the page
- On the page that appears, search for the user that you wish to share the Story with
- Tap the “Send” button that appears beside the username of the person you wish to
- Tap the “Done” button that appears at the bottom of the page
- The shared Story will appear in the other person’s chat
Instagram is a social networking app specifically designed for publishing and sharing photos via the phone. The app also lets you share photos instantly with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr and Foursquare, check friend’s photos, apply filters, custom borders and Tilt-Shift blur effects, comment and enjoy your friends’ photos.
Get it on Google play