How to Add Your Instagram to TikTok
Instagram and TikTok are the most commonly used social media platforms across the globe. Both platforms allow users to create and post short videos for others to see, like, and comment on. Users who use both Instagram and TikTok may want to share their posts on both platforms. Is it possible to share TikTok videos on Instagram?
After a recent collaboration between Instagram and TikTok, users can now link their Instagram account to their TikTok account allowing them to share TikTok videos on Instagram. Cross-platform collaboration has been available for some time on Facebook and Instagram where users can link their Facebook and Instagram accounts and share posts between them. In a previous related article, we discussed how to share Instagram Reels on Facebook. This piece highlights how you can add your Instagram account to TikTok.
To add your Instagram account to TikTok:
- Ensure that your TikTok app is updated to the latest version
- Launch the TikTok app by tapping on its icon
- While on the launch page, tap the profile icon located at the bottom right side of the page
- Tap on the “Edit profile” button that appears on the profile page
- On the page that appears, go to Social and tap on “Add Instagram”
- You will be redirected to an Instagram login page where you will enter your Instagram login credentials and log in
- Grant Instagram permission to access your TikTok account
- Your Instagram account will now be linked to your TikTok account.