Just like Gmail and several other apps, Telegram has the “scheduled message” feature embedded within it. The feature allows you to set up specific messages that will be sent automatically at a specified time. If you think you will forget to send a specific message at a specific time, you can schedule an automatic message to be sent at the right time.
The “scheduled message” feature in Telegram not only allows you to send a message at a specific time but also on a specific date of your choice. This piece highlights the simple steps that you can use to schedule automatic responses/messages on Telegram.
To schedule automatic responses on Telegram:
- Launch Telegram on your Android device by tapping on its icon
- Navigate to the group/private chat that you wish to schedule a message
- Type the message that you would like to schedule in the message box
- When done, tap and hold the send button
- A pop-up menu will appear, tap “Schedule message”
- Choose the time and date when you would like to send your message.
- When done, tap the send button.
- Your message will be automatically sent when the scheduled time elapses.
To manage the scheduled messages:
- There will be a calendar icon that appears on the bottom right side of the chat in which you scheduled a message
- Tap on the calendar to access your “scheduled messages” screen
- Tap and hold on a message on the screen. A pop-up icon menu will appear on the screen with the options to edit, copy, delete, or forward the message.
Scheduling Telegram Messages Using Autoresponder for Telegram
Alternatively, you can use a third-party app to schedule automatic responses for your Telegram messages. Autoresponder for Telegram allows you to create an automatic reply for your messages. The app is free and easy to use. Using the app, you can create an automatic reply for all or some of your Telegram messages.
AutoResponder for Telegram is a chatbot that allows you to automatically respond to custom-received Telegram messages. You will have a lot of settings to customize each auto-reply for your messages.