Have you received this message on your WhatsApp? “Your mobile number is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help.” It can be very frustrating to know that you can no longer use WhatsApp services on your phone.
From the previous piece about WhatsApp bans, I described the various reasons that would lead to a WhatsApp ban. Probably, you have been banned from using WhatsApp for violating the company’s Terms of Service. You have a chance at getting your account back by following the following steps below.
To remove a WhatsApp ban:
- Uninstall the current version of WhatsApp from your phone
- Install a new and an up-to-date version of WhatsApp from Play Store
- Launch WhatsApp by clicking on the app’s icon
- Enter your phone number and press okay
- On the ban message that appears, click SUPPORT
- A support form will appear asking you to describe your problem. Explain that you cannot access WhatsApp and add your number. Also, attach screenshots of the message being displayed.
- Click Next and scroll down
- Choose “This does not answer my problem“
- You will be asked to send an email to the support using email@example.com
- Compose an email explaining your problem
- Check your email inbox after some time for any reply from WhatsApp.
If you explain yourself properly, your WhatsApp account should be restored within 48 hours. If you do not get a response within 48 hours, your account might not be salvageable. I suggest you use another number to register another WhatsApp account.